Monday 27 November 2017

Free'ist Scrumptious Sugar Free

I have always been a sugar lover and I find that, I over indulge in it. Sometimes all I need is something that will keep my sugar cravings at bay. Whilst I attended West Coast Cooler FASHIONWEEK last month, I came across the brand Free'ist. Free'ist is a sugar free company, who make the most delicious sugar free foods. Whether your diabetic or have a sugar addiction. You will love this brand, they make the finest foods from biscuits to popcorn! I was delighted, when I had the chance to try out this brand for myself. After a busy day at work, I sat down with my husband and tried out the range of free'ist sugar free products, with a cup of tea of course. I loved everything and I especially enjoyed the marshmallows and chocolate. I hardly could tell the difference.  I am a self confessed sugar addict and sometimes it’s nice to enjoy an alternative, without feeling like I’m missing out. I highly recommend this brand, it’s sugar free and it’s products are to die for!







Plates by Aynsley from Belleek Living in Enniskillen



Facebook page: @freeistnas
Website:www.freeist.co.uk
Contact Number: 028 9026 7080

Where to buy Free'ist:







Peace&Love
Lisa xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment