Saturday 25 November 2017

GLITZBOX

There's a new and innovative subscription box in town and it has me amazed! Glitzbox is a monthly jewellery subscription box. Glitzbox allows you to borrow three pieces of jewellery every month and discover new designers. At the end of the month decide which pieces you want to buy and which you'd rather return. Every month you'll get the full subscription charge back as GLITZ credit towards the pieces, you just can't live without. I had the pleasure of trying out this fantastic high end subscription box. As it is the month of my wedding, I wanted to have some jewellery to wear the day of my wedding and the following day. When I received my box, I was wowed by the stunning designer jewellery. The first I unwrapped was a glamorous Pierees de Cielle bracelet, priced at £189. Made from the finest raw cubic zirconia, this bracelet is show stopping and I decided to wear it on my wedding day. The second was a Brass Lion Door Necklace and priced at £70.00, this would be perfect with one of my kimono's. The last piece of jewellery was a pair of  Fleur de Cielle earrings by Cielle London priced at £125.00 and they are fabulous, I wore them the day after the wedding. I personally think this monthly subscription box is a fantastic idea, especially for me as I am always attending fashion events. Save yourself money and time with the GLITZBOX monthly subscription for only £39.00 a month.











Peace&Love
Lisa xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment