Thursday 1 February 2018

Unique and Quirky Valentines Gift Ideas For under £10

Giving valentines gifts can be difficult and it shouldn't be.  Im not personally a big fan of the holiday so I hate wasting money on it.  My valentines day will consist of Pizza in sweats watching The Walking Dead.  So ive put together a unique list of budget friendly gifts so you dont have to!


These adorable money boxes come in two different styles and for only £2.49 you really will be saving money.

If you weren't expecting me to incorporate pizza into a valentines post you really dont know me.   A two piece set for only £3.99 you couldnt go wrong.


By far the best bath bombs I have ever used in my life.  From the packaging to the skin moisture this couldn't be a better gift.  They even change the water colour!  Hard to believe this whole set is only £7.99


Warning -Cute overload.  I literally died and went to lipstick heaven when I first seen these.  Every shade is stunning and I went for Dainty Marron Glace.  Bargain at only £6.90 each.

Theirs nothing more relaxing and romantic then a quiet room lit with candles.  My favourite candle brand of all time is D.L and Co.  You can actually smell these when they arnt even lit.  The RRP for this set is £30 currently on their own website but I have searched the web to find you the same set for only £7.99


I wanted to include something a bit different and out of the box.  These custom made prints will have a heart on any location you like.  It could be your wedding venue, your home, where your child was born or where you got engaged.  They even do international ones so you could have a heart on your favourite holiday location or where they are from.  Prices start from £4.85 depending on size.  


Last but not least this very cute and dainty gold plated necklace by Estella Bartlett is a truly special piece.  RRP is usually £21 but I have found it for a reduced price of £9.99



Hope you enjoyed my gift list and let me know I your going to buy any of them!

Peace and Love 
Lisa
Find Us At...











1 comment:

  1. These uniquely designed prints will show at least a bit of kindness on any area you like. women designer jacket

    ReplyDelete